Professional Value of our Training:
- Learning the Proper Language to use to end the AMA/APA.
- How to build rapport with the client before during and after the intervention process.
- How to refer out and build referrals with partner Centers.
- Key Questions to ask the person to stop the AMA/APA.
- Increase Return on Investment (ROI).
- Handling the angry and obstinate client.
- Proper use of Assessment Tools.
- Service Coordination for Client Retainment.
- Objections 101.
- Reducing the AMA and APA Rate from the beginning, not just in crisis.
- Overcoming Objections to Treatment.
- Dealing with the desire to ‘just get high”.
- Handling guilt, remorse and self sabotaging behaviors.
- Working with the Angry Client