Certification as an Addiction Counselor comes with a specific amount of required training and we offer 350 hours in all 9 disciplines listed below. Our education is very in depth and online self-study. Once you purchase you will obtain all the education and manuals in the education portal.
Please note this is not the Board exams, this is the educational requirement to sit for the licensure and board exams. Please check with your local state, providence or country board to see all requirements to sit for the license of that area.
- Clinical Evaluation: 35 hours
- Treatment Planning: 30 hours
- Counseling: 50 hours
- Case Management and Referral: 15 hours
- Client, Family and Community Education: 15 hours
- Documentation: 15 hours
- Ethical and Professional Responsibilities: 30 hours
- Understanding Addiction/Treatment Knowledge: 80 hours
- Application to Practice/Profession 80 hours