Nationally Certified Food Addictions Coach (NCFAC)- Video Course
In Food Addictions Coaching we will explain the differences between healthy and unhealthy relationships with food, how to spot a hidden eating disorder, what the difference between dieting and lifestyle choices are, and how to deal with all of them as they present in your client. We address food addictions as both part of the addictive cycle and also independent of other addictions.
For most addicts, an addiction is addiction and food is no different. They complete substance abuse treatment and then begin abusing food and foodstuffs. They may overeat, binge eat, indulge in sugar and caffeine, and gain weight. At the Addictions Academy, we teach you how to handle the food addiction side when the monster of drugs and alcohol is tamed. We also teach to how to handle a food addiction that is independent of other addictions.
This package is a self-study video series, you can learn in your PJ’s in your own time.
- Certified Food Addictions Coach I On-demand Video Course (10 hours, learn at your leisure)
- Ethics Course (6 hours, learn at your leisure)
- 10 weeks of call-in/online Coaching Mentorship with a Master Coach to hone your skills
- All Manuals for courses
- All Exams
- All Credentials
- Bonus: Copy of 1# Best Selling Workbook for client exercises
- Bonus: Private FB Graduate Group
- Bonus: FB Networking Group
- Bonus: Job Board
- Bonus: Seals for social media, website, and marketing
- Bonus: Repeat class at any time once purchased (Exclusive to The Addictions Academy)
- Bonus: Use of The Addictions Academy® logo AND Seal of Certifications
- Bonus: Use of NCFAC I designation on all credential platforms
- Bonus: Eligibility to receive client referrals through The Addictions Academy
- Bonus: Discounted price for all courses and classes we offer.
- Bonus: Eligibility to join The Addictions Academy as an independent contractor