Nationally Certified Anger Management Professional
Nationally Certified Anger Management Professional(NCAMP)
Professional training in Anger Management is crucial to understanding the angry client. Clients have anger issues for a plethora of reasons, including past behaviors, drug addiction, embarrassment, frustration, explosive disorders and mental health issues. Your clients feel stuck in a situation or blame their family members for their situation and taken on the ‘victim role’.
Dealing with the angry client can be tough and learning how to help them heal is frustrating. When it comes to addiction, anger from either the client or family is always present in the equation. The client is angry at themselves and the lack of control that they have over the situations that they are in. The family is angry at the client for all of the destructive behavior and embarrassing behavior that he or she has displayed. Learning how to handle the anger issues and the angry client is crucial to the success of your practice or business. Anger Management Coaching is paramount. Let us train you to be the top anger management coach in your field.
As an anger management professional, you want the best training so that you offer the highest quality of care to your clients, both in individual sessions and group settings. You want credentials behind your name that mean something and you want a track record for success. The Addictions Academy can deliver. Maybe you want to be able to run anger management group, offer individual anger management sessions or even travel with your client and offer anger management coaching. We will assist you by training you for the programs that you want to offer.
What you will learn in our Anger Management Training Program:
- The Dynamics of group Anger Management and how to establish groups.
- The difference between Aggressive, Passive Aggressive and Assertive.
- The Aggressive Cycle leading to Explosion.
- The ABCD method of taming Anger.
- The Cognitive Restructuring method of taming Anger.
- The hidden meanings behind anger.
- Relaxation Strategies.
- The Myths of Anger.
- The difference between domestic violence and anger management.
- The methodology of addictive anger.
- Marketing and Branding as an Anger Management Professional.
The Professional Value of Courses:
- Increase your client base!
- Increase your earning potential.
- Add Credentials to your Name.
- Learn from a National Education Provider.
- Make yourself more marketable to treatment centers and others.
- Increase your income WITHOUT TAKING INSURANCE.
- How to market yourself as an Anger Management Professional.
- How to expand your clientele base and start your own Practice.
- Contracts and forms for clients, Service Contract, HIPAA Compliance, Duty to Warn, and Confidentially Forms.
- Decrease AMA and APA rate.
- Travel at your leisure with your clients, all expenses paid.
- Learn how to market yourself as an Anger Management Coach and Professional.
Call us at 1.800.706.0318 or register for classes today.