There are many types of trauma (from one incident to prolonged and complex). This Nationally Certified Trauma Coach Training program will cover how to deal with most types of trauma and issues. Trauma bonding (common in addiction treatment settings) and how to unravel and unwind gaslighting, ghosting and narcissistic relationships will be covered. Complex PTSD, human trafficking, kidnapping, CBI/TBI, brain injury, and other severe forms of trauma will not be covered at this level. How to coach and the 11 core competencies of coaching with the ICF will be covered.
NOTE: There are NO prerequisites to this course. Also included are 10 hours of master coach supervision. We do offer Job Board, Networking, and Business/Private Practice assistance. We also hire from within once you are trained, certified, insured, and bonded.
This package is a self-study video series, you can learn in your PJ’s in your own time.
- Certified Trauma Coach Video Series Course (10 hours, learn at your leisure)
- Ethics Course (6 hours, learn at your leisure)
- 10 weeks of call-in/online Coaching Mentorship with a Master Coach to hone your skills
- All Manuals for courses
- All 3 Exams
- All 3 Credentials
- Bonus: Private FB Graduate Group
- Bonus: FB Networking Group
- Bonus: Job Board
- Bonus: Seals for social media, website, and marketing
- Bonus: Free 12 month online Directory Listing to get clients
- Bonus: Repeat class at any time once purchased (Exclusive to The Addictions Academy)
- Bonus: Use of The Addictions Academy® logo AND Seal of Certifications
- Bonus: Use of NCTC designation on all credential platforms
- Bonus: Eligibility to receive client referrals through The Addictions Academy
- Bonus: Discounted price for all courses and classes we offer.
- Bonus: Eligibility to join The Addictions Academy as an independent contractor