Our International Master Addictions Coach® Certification – (IMAC) program will teach you how to work with different types of addictions, not just with drugs and alcohol. Our extensive and in-depth program will assist you in standing out above the average recovery coaches out there, help you build your practice (or extend it), create more freedom in your life, and more quality time with your family, all the while helping others recover from debilitating addictions.
Classes and content are delivered by On-Demand video, and live weekly Master Coach Supervision Calls to hone your skills. All manuals, handouts, workbooks, and exams are included in one tuition fee. There are no hidden fees.
NOTE: There are NO prerequisites to this course and all 10 modules and certifications/training are included. Also included are 25 hours of supervision. We do offer Job Board, Networking, and Business/Private Practice assistance. We also hire from within once you are trained, certified, insured, and bonded.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Certified Drug and Alcohol Addiction Recovery Coach Levels I (NCRC I)
- Certified Drug and Alcohol Recovery Coach Level II (NCRC II)
- Certified Life Coach Training (NCLC)
- Certified Family Recovery Coach (NCFRC)
- Certified Food Addictions Coach (NCFAC)
- Certified Sex Addiction Coach (NCSAC)
- Certified Harm Reduction Coach (NCHRC) (suboxone, MAT programs)
- Certified Internet Addictions Coach (NCIAC) (social media, gaming, porn, shopping)
- Relapse Prevention Training
- Ethics and Legal Training